Not all ACT prep programs are the same. There are upper and lower courses, and there are those in the middle. So how do you choose the best ACT prep program that will help you achieve the best ACT score possible? Here are some tips to consider:
- Is the price justifiable? The cost of ACT test preparation programs varies widely, whether online or offline. There are those that are offered for free, or at low or very expensive prices, costing thousands of dollars. What about the free ACT prep courses? There is a lot of misinformation about them and the students should know the difference. There are quality and reliable free ACT test prep programs, especially online, and students (and their parents) should caution against the notion of “getting what you pay for” in online test preparation, although some of them may. be true. Some of these programs provide a support tutor or customized study plans for their clients. The point when it comes to this is to ask yourself what you are willing to pay for. Thoroughly evaluate what the company has to offer in relation to the asking price. First, you must determine if the price you are paying for ACT prep is justifiable.
- Who created the product? Basically, you have to have a solid idea of the people behind the product. Who are the creators of the ACT prep course you are considering? You will find claims that the product has been created by experts, high scores and top graduates. Therefore, you need to take a good look at the bio along with the mission of the company. How many and in what way have they helped students to pass their exams (with great success)? Are they selective in the type of students they want to help? How is your customer service? Did they respond when you contacted them? Are they passionate about what they do?
- How many practice tests do you offer? You should evaluate this in relation to the scope of the practice exams that you must take according to your exam preparation schedule. You should be aware that an effective ACT test preparation plan would require you to take official ACT practice tests. ACT Official Practice Tests are the heart of the matter for effective test preparation. The practice tests offered by the online study plans are simply add-ons to this essential learning tool.
- Do you offer quality practice tests? It makes sense to choose quality over quantity in terms of practice tests. How is this determined when choosing the best ACT prep program? Check out the practice questions on their site and compare them to items on an official ACT practice test. Are they similar in style and difficulty? Test their products by evaluating the free sample questions or video lessons they offer.
- Is your counseling strategy of good quality? What type of test preparation and counseling do you offer? Do they guide you to see the pattern of the ACT test? Do they provide you with the types of questions that are frequently found in it? What makes the answers typically “wrong” on the test? With their help, can you work the questions back in a way that the test creators wouldn’t expect you to do? In short, can you learn valuable tips, tricks and secrets for conducting reviews of the company and its products?
- Do they receive positive reviews and comments? Review what other people are saying about the company. Are your criticisms favorable? Were your previous clients happy with the services and products you offered? Did they produce good results, that is, high scores on the ACT? As important as these people’s opinions are, you should also take them with a grain of salt. Take a look at the whole picture when choosing the best ACT prep program. In addition to getting what you pay for, you also need to be careful not to waste your time and effort by using the wrong study plan.